Countdown didn’t precisely break down what Limbaugh said today re: DOMA, so if you don’t mind, I’d like to:
1) “Obama’s legal beavers attack—” Now, Rush….your generation (and mine) knows what beaver means in our common lexicon. My God.
2) Then he cites an Italian (!) court case in which a man married his niece. Is he afraid of swarthiness? BTW, he lives in Florida but never tans. Can we then spread the rumor that he’s a vampire? This couple “tried to get their marriage recognized in Conneticut….the courts told ’em to stuff it.” Where, Rush?
3) Then he leaps upon the story of the marriage of an underage Indiana woman New Jersey courts “red-lighted.” There’s no way he doesn’t get the imagery here, is there? Olbermann wonders the same.
4) To Rush, the LGBT community is “fuming” that the President “isn’t dismantling the Defense of Marriage Act and that his beavers would cite cases involving incest and people marrying children. They’re also furious at Obama’s limp action on the military’s Don’t-Ask-Don’t-Tell policy.”
5) And then, the usual “Bend over, grab the ankles, your turn’s comin.’ So to speak—”
Does Limbaugh really vacay in Thailand? If so, for what personal purposes? I’m just asking. This is some of the most sexually-sublimated language I’ve heard/read in a long time. Rush is clearly in the decadent phase of his career in that he’s revealing more and more of his true self as his broadcasts continue. This is one sick, demented, haunted man.